The last time I showed you the mudroom and shared our plans for the room it was looking like this:
Here is what the mudroom is looking like now:
Lots of progress and it is totally functional, but we still have a lot to finish including:
- Make and install doors on the end cabinets
- Add crown molding
- Get baskets for the top cubbies (bottom ones will remain empty for easy access to shoes)
- Get hooks— I’m thinking brass ones like this.
- Install and stain the seat, made from 1x6s.
- Paint the mudroom cabinets a medium gray color like Coventry Gray.
- Paint back door a dark gray or black color like Wrought Iron.
- Paint the rest of the room, probably a light gray like Gray Owl.
We’re hoping to have everything done in the next few weeks. Can’t wait!